In 2009 the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endoursements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may ossasionally incorporate endoursements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the folliwing to you, our readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses thatI have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make money. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I am not responsible for republishing content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
This privecy policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on 12th February 2017. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com
Two words: Be nice. As people, and women especially, we already spend too much time tearing each other down and competing with one another. This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity. We are in this together. We’re on the same team! And while I welcome ideas from readers of all walks of life, I simply ask that those ideas be expressed with respect for one another and a little (or, if the situation warrants, BIG) drop of grace.